name is FAAIDHA
was brought to the world on 26may. xinmin-ian, compassvale-ian
i am easy to get along with.
but if you do annoy me,
i'll be cold towards you like how you did me.
i hope to be able to..
what's on my wish list?
i want and need to have a new pencil box
because i seem to not fit anything inside my current pencil box
i want and need to have a new bag pack
because i have spoiled my current one i want and need to have a new sports shoebecause my current one is spoiled
i want and need to have a guitar
because i just want and need one
i want and need shelves of books
because i just found out that i LOVE reading
i guess it's short enough.
i am not good in putting my words nicely.
do tag me so that my blog will remain lively. boldunderlinestrikeitalic
WADS HER DAMN PROBLEM SIAA?? IF DUN WANNA HELP SAE DUN WAN UHS... SAE DUNNOE FER WAD?? WADS YOUR FREAKING PROBLEM?? I DUN UNDERSTAND..!!!!! EVRITYME MUZ FIND FAULT WITH EITHER MIE OR MA SIS?? ISN'T IT ENUF TAT U TOOK MA STUFFS? TINK I DUNNOE?? U CAN JOKE WIT A THREE YEAR OLD KID BUT NOT MIE!! MAYBE U JUZ DUNNOE MIE RITE?? HAHAX... ITS UP TO U LAH... I REALLIE CAN'T BE BOTHERED WITH ALL THIS STUFFS ANIMORE... I TINK ITS JUZ A WASTE OF TYME A ENERGY TINKING BOUT ALL TIS... I M JUZ LETTING GO OF TIS... SOO... DUN U EVER CUM TO ME ASKING MIE TO DO TIS TAT.. WAD I'LL SAE IS TAT... TOK TO MA HAND!!!! NOTHING ELSE TO TOK BOUT... FINE... ITS UR OWN DECISION... Y MAKE LYF DIFFICULT FER MIE?? I CAN'T BE BOTHERED BOUT U ANIMORE...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!